13 May 2013

Studio Visits to Vogt and LDA

VOGT

Vogt were really great letting me have a look around and answering all my questions about what they did. It was a very creative feeling studio with lots of bits of this and that around and a real focus on handmade stuff.

 Samples and experiments...


Around the studio, on the right is a cardboard model of a bench 1:1...


They talked me through all their models and projects...


They gave me this paper that they had made for the Venice Biennale...


...and even gave me a load of fizzy wine as someone was leaving the office that day!


A few weeks later I visited LDA, here's their office:

They were also really lovely and talked me through all their projects and I got to sit down and chat with someone in most departments. Here are a few shots of stuff around the office.

Fancy plate and mags in the foyer...


Their stone sample shelf...


And loads of felt tips (Prismacolor - fancy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment